Waterproof jacket

magwick

[ATTACH]190513[/ATTACH]

Don't get any ideas mate, but it sits just below my ass, I'm a 40 chest and 34 waist and I'm about 5ft10-11 this is a large size jacket, they fit exactly as the size says, no room for error, so there a nice fit not too baggy

well it looks great and all so stylish, BUT IS IT 100% WATERPROOF??????:001_tt2:

carl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]190513[/ATTACH]

Don't get any ideas mate, but it sits just below my ass, I'm a 40 chest and 34 waist and I'm about 5ft10-11 this is a large size jacket, they fit exactly as the size says, no room for error, so there a nice fit not too baggy

I have had this jacket for a while and I love it

Lovely deep pockets and a really nice fit

Only thing I don't like is the rubber lump just above the back pocket which very very rarely just seems to dig in

Contemplated cutting it off but love the jacket too much to do that:thumbup:

[ATTACH]190513[/ATTACH]

Thanks mate, that looks a good bit of kit and hopefully fully waterproof aswell. I need to get something to replace is stihl jacket that leaked.

I bought one of these last week. Don't reckon I'll use it much for treework yet but who knows in future.

The cut and climb is 150, I ended up paying 170 for this reduced from 350 gbp. It is for high end mountaineering so supposedly rugged. BUT we all know how trees wreck our gear.

Might be worth it for some people though and it is waterproof.

image.jpg.f5b48479e3059042453f9ce4234bd37c.jpg

I've had the same jacket that James is referring to for some time now and really rate it brilliant fit and build quality. I used to hate climbing with a coat on but because it is fitted it tends not to get snagged up all the time it's also pretty breathable. I have also had no rips or damage occur to it yet. The only down side to it I would say is that it is not 100% waterproof however it's still pretty good. Also great value for money

Cheers Luke

I find it strange that people think £150 for the cut and climb is expensive yet will pay £180 for a pair of chainsaw boots?? In this country the cut and climb get a fair bit of use, will out last a pair of Airstreams and is the best waterproof jacket I've had, and I've had some very good jackets in the past but not like the cut and climb.