Trees & Ley Lines

Ruskins Trees

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell the customer they need to make a gift, at the 18th birthday, of their first daughter (subject to inspection), a side of beef and 100 gallons of fine ale to the tree planter.

Job done! Mystic forces appeased, tree planter happy!

A fine suggestion Kevin. You would evidently make a fine Druid.

The only potential flaw that I can see in your otherwise fabulous plan would be if the client had no offspring to offer as reward/spirit appeasement.

Presumably if the job is anywhere West of say Gloucester then the tree planter would be just as content with a sheep or goat?

After 100 gallons of fine ale those West Country folk care little about the species of their night time nuzzle.

(Allegedly)

A fine suggestion Kevin. You would evidently make a fine Druid.

The only potential flaw that I can see in your otherwise fabulous plan would be if the client had no offspring to offer as reward/spirit appeasement.

Presumably if the job is anywhere West of say Gloucester then the tree planter would be just as content with a sheep or goat?

After 100 gallons of fine ale those West Country folk care little about the species of their night time nuzzle.

(Allegedly)

Women are alright, I suppose, but you can't beat the real thing! 🐐🐑🐏

😂

If ley lines were real ( I'm not saying they are not ) and if they killed trees, then there would be dead lines of continuity all across the country.

There has to be a more logical explanation as to why a tree keeps dying.

Maybe take a soil sample and check weather the gap is big enough for a new tree to emerge from.

Failing that give Gandalf a ring or Tom Bombadil

How can the ley line have killed the trees when a great many ley lines are actually marked out by trees?

A fantastic example of this is near the Worcester junction on the M5. I think it is "Worcester North". That tree on that tump just has to be marking a ley line, knew it the first time I saw it many decades ago and that was before the M5 was there.

No doubt that bush mentioned earlier in Salisbury or wherever it was is another example. I don't know that one.