New chipper arrived today

Gray git

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very nice man from redwood has just rung me re. the new axle. It is the higher rated one.

One thing we actually discussed was the influence a few disgruntled people who post with an axe to grind. Maybe everyone should consider that the vast majority of owners don't post to say how good and trouble free their plant is.

Yes, as a new owner we have had a couple of problems. But, it's been resolved efficiently and very much to our satisfaction. I personally didn't expect an upgrade, and am only fitting ourselves because it suits us not to have downtime during the week.

So a big:thumbup:for Redwoods

U will need 3 years with a forst!!!! 😂😂

Beat me to it. I did look at forst when they first came out and if TW had not made the 230 and then this brilliant VTR then I would of got a forst. These company's should be grateful for all the buzz we create on Arbtalk for there machines, they could give us some free t shirts or something. ;);)

Now now boys I didn't start a thred for a my chipper is better than your chipper excrement slinging match they are completely different machines so can't be compared.

People are always putting forst down for problems but what brand hasn't had them at some point just look at the tw150 if it was unwaveringly excellent why not just keep making it. It's called development some early forst had problems, they fixt them built better and improved so why everyone has to keep putting them down I don't know but two particular culprits get very upset if a bad word is said against the precious wolf

Nice chipper grey git, how much more efficient do you think you'll be?

3yr warranty is great for a hard working machine! They're obviously confident in it. Let's not forget the 230 tw has its problems and I've read some have been recalled....

now now boys i didn't start a thred for a my chipper is better than your chipper excrement slinging match they are completely different machines so can't be compared.

People are always putting forst down for problems but what brand hasn't had them at some point just look at the tw150 if it was unwaveringly excellent why not just keep making it. It's called development some early forst had problems, they fixt them built better and improved so why everyone has to keep putting them down i don't know but two particular culprits get very upset if a bad word is said against the precious wolf

😆😆😆😆 😆😆😆😆😆

Now now boys I didn't start a thred for a my chipper is better than your chipper excrement slinging match they are completely different machines so can't be compared.

People are always putting forst down for problems but what brand hasn't had them at some point just look at the tw150 if it was unwaveringly excellent why not just keep making it. It's called development some early forst had problems, they fixt them built better and improved so why everyone has to keep putting them down I don't know but two particular culprits get very upset if a bad word is said against the precious wolf

Nah it should be a good machine pal, well done with it! Got a nice set up now!!! Just start pushing your way down close to a certain company 😉😉