Dolmar PS420sc

Luckyeleven

Not at all iam just having fun about starting to not like Dolmar and solo saws

And getting a Ching chong or two :lol:

I got severely told off for using an expression like that . The mod said " do it again and your out " :001_smile:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No there has'nt been many reviews but everybody who has bought one there hasn't been any complaints only praise

This is the only photo I have at the moment :thumbup::thumbup:

Do they come with the lo pro chain as standard ? :thumbup: They do look like they mean business. Do they repel dirt better than other saws, I've never seen a dirty one yet ;)

Do they come with the lo pro chain as standard ? :thumbup: They do look like they mean business. Do they repel dirt better than other saws, I've never seen a dirty one yet ;)

They dont get dirty! Sawdust/dirt just falls away from my 6401 (the inboard clutch is a revalation)...

Dirt only sticks to sh*t, inferior products :wink::001_tongue:

The saw can run 3/8 lo pro it's just a clutch drum to change , its sister saw the ps-350sc comes in a 3/8 lo pro so it's an inexpensive change over :thumbup::thumbup:

I got severely told off for using an expression like that . The mod said " do it again and your out " :001_smile:

It was said without thinking what I meant was a "Alibaba sourced chainsaw"

. And when I have used all 50 gallons of jannny's chain oil I can throw away the saw

:thumbup::001_smile:

Edited by shavey

Aaaaaand...Sawtroll kills another interesting thread dead because some people are open minded enough to try something other than a blimmin Husqvarna.

I'd love to know his opinions on my Cub Cadet saws?

I'm gonna start printing his posts off too...to remind me to be open minded. :biggrin:

If you are so open-minded, you should easily tolerate that others have different wiews on things than yourself.

A forum would be worthless if there isn't room for both positive and negative comments on the products it is about.

Hi all

I think I may have to buy one, because SawTroll says its 100 grammes heavier than a Husqvarna what ever it is & has oh no the most evil of evils, darker than satan himself - an inboard clutch...

N

My point actually isn't that it is slightly heavier than anything - but that any minor weigth saving vs. the 550xp is worthless, when you loose a lot of power, and it doesn't handle as well. :wink:

If you are so open-minded, you should easily tolerate that others have different wiews on things than yourself.

A forum would be worthless if there isn't room for both positive and negative comments on the products it is about.

Lol, you don't!!! You speak only positives about Husqvarna and negatives about EVERYTHING else. You can't see it can you?!

You mean petite, noisy when you rev them but handle them wrong and they cut you in half :lol:

Exactly Richie mate, but it ain't half fun! :thumbup: see you soon for that cuppa bro!

:lol::lol: that quotes reminds me of the AC/DC song "whole lotta Rosie" :thumbup::thumbup:
lol, good call! :thumbup1:

Hi all

I think I may have to buy one, because SawTroll says its 100 grammes heavier than a Husqvarna what ever it is & has oh no the most evil of evils, darker than satan himself - an inboard clutch...

Personally i dont care, all I want to do is cut wood with trouble free tools and a nice satifying revving sound as I do so, the name on the saw is less important so long as it does the job without fiddle - like daft flipping caps & so on.

You never know, if more people get behind Dolmar & Echo the other two may pull their socks up & lower their prices

N

We all know Saw Troll doesn't like the 'real man saws'. He's delicate :thumbup:

I been fancying a Dolly 7910 instead of a 461 but I haven't heard many reviews on them.

Dude, buy me a 9010 while you're at it, since you're richer than I ! :blushing:

Do you really think that the two big name saws are made exclusively in Germany?!!

Many of the parts are made in China and the rest is by Cadburys!

I think we were all referring to Dolmar and Solo, not Stihl and Husqvarna.

They dont get dirty! Sawdust/dirt just falls away from my 6401 (the inboard clutch is a revalation)...

Dirt only sticks to sh*t, inferior products :wink::001_tongue:

Innit blud.

Hit a nerve? :001_rolleyes:

You're like a cracked record mate, same as you are on the American forum, aboristsite where they also tease you for having an issue with weight and defending Husqvarna over all else.

My point actually isn't that it is slightly heavier than anything - but that any minor weigth saving vs. the 550xp is worthless, when you loose a lot of power, and it doesn't handle as well. :wink:

Join a gym dude, if weight bothers you that much, maybe you should consider using electric saws..They're really feather weight and perfect for a chap with pipe cleaner arms :biggrin:

Lol, you don't!!! You speak only positives about Husqvarna and negatives about EVERYTHING else. You can't see it can you?!

This. In a nutshell is the Troll :001_rolleyes: