Timberwolf 125

Orchard

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a new arborist 130 and its a brilliant machine for the money you cant go wrong.. cheaper than a 125 got a wide letter box feed so less snedding. Covered engine cover less noise. Bigger fuel tank than a 125.. i say no more that a 130 beats a 125 hands down all day long. You will not be dissapointed.

Just got a new arborist 130 and its a brilliant machine for the money you cant go wrong.. cheaper than a 125 got a wide letter box feed so less snedding. Covered engine cover less noise. Bigger fuel tank than a 125.. i say no more that a 130 beats a 125 hands down all day long. You will not be dissapointed.

What sort of money did it come in at? Was quoted 14k for one so passed and got a used Jensen instead!

The gm 130 is a better machine simply because it's a newer design, better bearings better fan blades covered engine etc nothing to do with it being a TW, Tw are making some excellent machines now bur the 125/150 is an old and v out dated design.

My 125 has been brilliant, but that 130 looks like a very good machine.

I can see TW revamping the 125 soon and nicking some features from the 130.

One of the big plus points of the 125 for me is being able to shove it round off the hitch and get it into gardens etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Yer how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking :-)