quite an eventful day, hope tomorrows not the same.

s.varty

Staffs are the key I think they seem to sense the wrong uns ours bought down a lad that jumped the fence in my yard and took off down the field he made quite a mess of his leg by the time I got there.

When customers come in he will sit and bark at them.

The only time I've been worried is when the boy came home Cain sat at the side of his bed growling at the carers one he understood they were there for Fred's benefit he was fine with it

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What happened to your spaniel???

I've found GSD's very successful, but they do need to be the real deal, I had one that looked the part, barked, but would not bite, they soon worked this out and stuff went :thumbdown:

The biters however have always done the trick :thumbup1:

She was fine one minute, then went into liver failure, blood tests showed high levels of toxins in her blood.

We will never know if it was genetic, she picked something up in the garden or as several friends have suggested, someone threw something over the gates for her to eat and shut her up.

We know from the last incident that people have been busy looking around at night.

I had thought about a GSD, I have been bitten 3 times in my life and every time has been a GSD :(

As you say Steve not much the coppers can do and even less they want to do.

Couple of weeks ago my mates tractor and one from a school went missing on the same night, these were about 10 miles apart, my mates was found very soon after going missing, hidden in bushes over by the OU. The number plate from the school tractor was found with my mates tractor, he wanted to leave his there to see if they would come back for it but coppers not interested.

Sorry for your lose and as others have said you need layers of security, think of noise layers alarm mines, tin cans etc.

sorry to hear it man, after my bikes were nearly stolen a while back I had the garage door rigged so once open it turns on the bedroom lights, that and its alarmed, has a huge dog flap in from the office where my english bull terriers live.

I Managed to get lucky with the bikes as they weren't in the garage and were in the shed. After the thief thought ill check the back, got my bikes out but didn't realise I had the male dog outside and ended up with half his calf removed by the time I got back from the shop haha. Never under estimate what your dog will do for you when you need them :)

sorry to hear it man, after my bikes were nearly stolen a while back I had the garage door rigged so once open it turns on the bedroom lights, that and its alarmed, has a huge dog flap in from the office where my english bull terriers live.

I Managed to get lucky with the bikes as they weren't in the garage and were in the shed. After the thief thought ill check the back, got my bikes out but didn't realise I had the male dog outside and ended up with half his calf removed by the time I got back from the shop haha. Never under estimate what your dog will do for you when you need them :)

I would have been inclined to have chucked the other dogs in, gone indoors, washed up and made a brew before calling the police.

One of my neighbours got done so he rigged up a 12bore shotgun so that if anyone came back and opened the shed door they would get full blast. He has taken the gun down now thank goodness

Ive got a couple of 12 bore cartridge alarms that take blanks, ive thought about putting live cartridges in them, but then I think of the times my mrs has accidently set them off. The only good news is that I havnt received a speeding fine yet and they are usually sent within a couple of days.

Ive got a couple of 12 bore cartridge alarms that take blanks, ive thought about putting live cartridges in them, but then I think of the times my mrs has accidently set them off. The only good news is that I havnt received a speeding fine yet and they are usually sent within a couple of days.

They are good those door mines, bloody loud though! ive had a few go off about 12" off my ear! not good :lol: