So how do deal with telesales ring up thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mike I had one tonight I WAS ABOUT TO GO OUT WITH DOGS about loft insolation OYES OYES OYES I SAID IS THIS YOUR POST HOLD ON I SAID LET ME THINK MESSING AROUND FOR 1 min then he ask do you have loft I said I will look O O O SAID I CAN NOT GET INTO AS THERE TO MUCH KING SPAN UP O RIGHT HE SAID WE SPAY OURS ON IT 80% better then what you have there this was going for 5 mins😂😂😂 and Sonia going with dogs so I said to I need to put my 100% of my time into a dog walk now 👍👍👍and he said enjoy your dog walk by then I couldn't stop laughing 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁thanks all Jon

Battery hens probably have a more meaningful existence than the people who phone you up Jon. Pity them lol.

"Can I stop you mate, i'm way to busy thanks". and then hang up, nips it in the bud without being offensive. If you don't then you end up in a conversation from hell IMO.

Jon just tell them you will get the owner of the house and leave the phone on the side they will hang up these tele sales people got skin thicker than a badger

HI ANDREW ive done that up my DADS place they get it all time mate i just go off leave them 5 mins :lol::lol::lol:thanks andrew jon :thumbup:

Go easy on 'em.

They wouldn't be working there if they didn't have to.

They shut down the fishing and the ship-yards and closed the steelworks and the coal-mines and all the the associated jobs that went with all of those and opened up a call centre in stead.

While you're out in the fresh air each and every day they're stuck in hell.

S'not they're fault; Thatcher's legacy.

Be kind; that's all.

Happy days

Yourn