self propelled chipper (Shreks wee chipper)

Stephen Blair

Hi Daniel. Thanks for the input. That looks like a tidy little set-up. So, are you able to load/offload that machine by yourself? Do you use small ramps? Also, how well does the trailer tow? Is it not 'top heavy' and thus want to roll when cornering etc. So many questions!! Haha! Thanks. Rob.

Hi Rob, it has a pin hitch bolted to the front of the trailer and the hitch fixes in that with a strap at the end and one in the middle. There are 2 lightweight folding ramps that fit down the side of the trailer. It can easy be taken out and loaded by 1 person. It's well balanced and tows well.

Lovely trailer.

I looked at a job today with 10 steps up to a front door, 8 steps down a basement, twisty turny wheely bin wide passageway, right angled turn then 12 steps up to a back garden with the biggest overgrown griselina hedge I have ever seen, I mean 40 feet high trees with 3-4 feet multi stem bases.

No one has ever managed to do the job.

Gave a price , if I get it.

Gloria's getting dismantled and humfed and bumped up and down some steps .

Lovely trailer.

I looked at a job today with 10 steps up to a front door, 8 steps down a basement, twisty turny wheely bin wide passageway, right angled turn then 12 steps up to a back garden with the biggest overgrown griselina hedge I have ever seen, I mean 40 feet high trees with 3-4 feet multi stem bases.

No one has ever managed to do the job.

Gave a price , if I get it.

Gloria's getting dismantled and humfed and bumped up and down some steps .

Super simple dismantles. Two 17mm spanners will have it in 5 bits. Hopper, chute, cassette, engine/chassis and battery tray. Between two people its easily manageable.

Me and armchairarborist carried it up 7 flights of twisty turny uneven steps then put it back together. Saved a ball ache of a drag!

Looking at those pics cant understand why people say a micro chipper would not work for them.

I agree except every time I ask a client about leaving chips on site, in a pile or spread, they decline and ask me to quote for total removal.

So annoying because if enough people would keep it, I'd buy one tomorrow.

I agree except every time I ask a client about leaving chips on site, in a pile or spread, they decline and ask me to quote for total removal.

So annoying because if enough people would keep it, I'd buy one tomorrow.

Same here .

Plus u have sold more chip this year than ever.