Urgent!

Lee Winger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea!

Hand in your air rifles and get a free SA80!

Then your armed forces can buy propper Rifles.

Signed

could solve a few problems but proably would result in some more like a cival war.

id rather have an SA80 than them french things!

I hope the Scottish Government does ban airguns. If they succeed then the ban will follow in England and Wales.

Yes well said - tockmal!

Why would anyone want to own a bloody gun! The very principle of a weapon is crap, this world would be so much nicer with no weapons at all. I've always wonder why on earth do countries need to have the military, most of the time theres no war and the amount of money that they spend in hardware that is only used in training its crazy. All those soldiers could be doing usefull things like working in the land, building flood defences etc... Humans are clever enough, war is a primitive human instinct. We're well over it now days.

Non violent solutions (ghandi)

Jack

Yes well said - tockmal!

Why would anyone want to own a bloody gun! The very principle of a weapon is crap, this world would be so much nicer with no weapons at all. I've always wonder why on earth do countries need to have the military, most of the time theres no war and the amount of money that they spend in hardware that is only used in training its crazy. All those soldiers could be doing usefull things like working in the land, building flood defences etc... Humans are clever enough, war is a primitive human instinct. We're well over it now days.

Jack

Hitler would have loved you!

Its a great sentiment,but unfortunately we live in the real world, I mean you no offence, and wish the world were different.

this new law is news to me! i think the petition could have been created by someone who as mis-inturpreted the new air pistols legislation to restrict the use of pistols that look like real firearms

this is probably on the back of several people commiting suicide using the armed police, by running round pointing replica pistols at people and when armed response turn up the idiots run towards the police pointing the firearm at them and the police shooting them(this has happened several times recently)

trouble is there are the few sensible educated users, then the hundreds of asbo types buying air pistols from "toy shops" and then running round causing problems with them.

Anyone that has done a risk assesment for firearms work will apprecaite how carefull you have to be, using any kind of weapon, (i dont agree with needing a FAC, but i do think some kind of restriction is needed to stop hoodies getting them)

Charlie

(ps those bosky hoodies dont count!)

Yes well said - tockmal!

Jack

Get a grip man! what do you want to do ban cars, motorbikes, planes at the same time? they kill far more people in the course of a year than a poxy air rifle, if you don't want a gun don't own one, but for us small time field and target shooters leave us alone to do what we've done for hundreds if not thousands of years!