how should a saw be stored ?

Dazonit

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about fuel fit is it just a case of mixing it with petro andl still 2 stroke or would I have to retune ? And dose it effect the saw performance cheers

Hi,

Using different oils or an additive will not stop the petrol damaging the fuel pipes or diaphragms.

Not sure if the additive in the green oil will save your fuel system from ethanol damage, the biggest cause of carburettor replacement.

Ask any garden machinery dealer about the volume of carbs they have fitted in the last 12 months and why they had to be replaced.

Please contact me direct if you would like or information.

07568 108953

[email protected]

Thank you

I put Aspen in all my kit now as I am retired from cutting full time . My 560 runs better than it did on pump fuel but my T540 wont run without cutting out at WOT all the time ! Bizzar !

HI STUBBY ASPEN WELL WORTH THE MONEY MATE:thumbup: HEAD AKE AFTER 5/10MINS :thumbdown:OF THE 560 ON PETROL:thumbdown: THANKS JON :thumbup:

I put Aspen in all my kit now as I am retired from cutting full time . My 560 runs better than it did on pump fuel but my T540 wont run without cutting out at WOT all the time ! Bizzar !

Hi,

If it has been run on pump fuel it might need the carb diaphragm replacing.

They can go stiff sometimes when switching to Aspen.

Also check the idle speed is correct as you may be stalling as you're trying to open up from too lower speed.

Please contact me direct next we and I will help you.

07568 108953

[email protected]

Thank you for choosing Aspen fuel