My accident

sean

More hope for you in today's Telegraph.

A paralysed man is able to walk using his brain only with new technology.

Judith Woods - Telegraph

You already have the love and support of your family, and of course us lot, you have youth on your side, you have a terrible nervous injury but as far as I am aware no other physical injury so there is a lot of hope now that a return to more independence will be possible.

Love and Hope go a long way towards making a recovery.

• 1 month later...

So I finally got some new wheels to get me out and about and back amongst the trees. I soon realised though that I really do need to take it easy and that it is going to be a fair while until my back has healed properly. Need to slow myself down in everything.

It's been a roller coaster couple of months since my discharge to say the least. I'm in the process of summarising all that's happend ( and that hasn't) so will give a full update very soon. Still here though and still smiling most of the time.

He's a photo of my new chair which wouldn't have been possible without the support of many people including all those who contributed to the collection for me at the Arb show. Many many thanks to you all. I'm so grateful.

I have also started to go through all the private messages I received from you lot whilst I was in hospital. Wow, overwhelmed by all the kind offers and words. The world is not such a bad place after all :thumbup:. I apologise if I have failed to respond to people but I hope you understand. I am now working through them and will reply to them soon.

Cheers guys. :thumbup:

image.jpg.2f48806733275a3e44c31b211102eb01.jpg

So I finally got some new wheels to get me out and about and back amongst the trees. I soon realised though that I really do need to take it easy and that it is going to be a fair while until my back has healed properly. Need to slow myself down in everything.

It's been a roller coaster couple of months since my discharge to say the least. I'm in the process of summarising all that's happend ( and that hasn't) so will give a full update very soon. Still here though and still smiling most of the time.

He's a photo of my new chair which wouldn't have been possible without the support of many people including all those who contributed to the collection for me at the Arb show. Many many thanks to you all. I'm so grateful.

I have also started to go through all the private messages I received from you lot whilst I was in hospital. Wow, overwhelmed by all the kind offers and words. The world is not such a bad place after all :thumbup:. I apologise if I have failed to respond to people but I hope you understand. I am now working through them and will reply to them soon.

Cheers guys. :thumbup:

I should add though that I did read all your messages whilst in Hospital, it was just done in a Drug fuel traumatic state. I can read them with a little more clarity now. :001_smile: