My accident

sean

Great to see Sean

Give me a shout if you get the chance and you want to come across and have a butchers at Hampstead's trees?

That's a given David thanks. Hopefully be driving by the New Year so once on the road I'll be down.I'll be at Nevs seminar at Kew if you're going?

So I finally got some new wheels to get me out and about and back amongst the trees. I soon realised though that I really do need to take it easy and that it is going to be a fair while until my back has healed properly. Need to slow myself down in everything.

It's been a roller coaster couple of months since my discharge to say the least. I'm in the process of summarising all that's happend ( and that hasn't) so will give a full update very soon. Still here though and still smiling most of the time.

He's a photo of my new chair which wouldn't have been possible without the support of many people including all those who contributed to the collection for me at the Arb show. Many many thanks to you all. I'm so grateful.

I have also started to go through all the private messages I received from you lot whilst I was in hospital. Wow, overwhelmed by all the kind offers and words. The world is not such a bad place after all :thumbup:. I apologise if I have failed to respond to people but I hope you understand. I am now working through them and will reply to them soon.

Cheers guys. :thumbup:

Hi SEAN that's great for you mate thanks Jon Sonia

• 4 weeks later...

It was great to see you at the Kew seminar Sean.

Can't believe you chose to sit next to Jeremy Barrell though :001_rolleyes:

Another big step forward in your rehabilitation that must have been really hard decision for you to commit to.

A big challenge for you no doubt

Proud of you mate :thumbup1:

Hats off to your friend who drove you up from Bristol, that was really good of him.

Catch you again soon hopefully

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1448787700.490381.jpg.5517344020dccec459d7a7c559f78cc2.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1448787834.992769.jpg.6e154e6fb7e1d5ac549f99b43258ea6a.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1448787857.728382.jpg.e9d35bfe03dd7c1d4c05db2d7548bd33.jpg.

Another big step forward in your rehabilitation that must have been really hard decision for you to commit to.

Hats off to your friend who drove you up from Bristol, that was really good of him.

[ATTACH]194180[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]194181[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]194182[/ATTACH].

Hi Sean great to see your getting on well Sean hope meet you soon Sean all the best Jon

[ATTACH]194180[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]194181[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]194182[/ATTACH].

Proper Papp shots those mate.

Really good to see you too and great to be at the seminar. It was a very draining day both physically but more so mentally. On the Monday I decided not to attend but as the day wore on I realised I was using my physical pain as an excuse not to go and it was in fact psychological. It would be easier for me to stay at home. I wouldn't then have to face any obstacles or answer questions about my accident. It was at this realisation that I decided I HAD to go. It would be a massive metaphorical step for me. I'm so glad I did. Not only did I get to see old colleagues and attend an interesting seminar but I over came a huge psychological hurdle. Win.Win.Win.:001_smile: