Clients who line up their garden rubbish for your chipper.

Mountain man

We had 1 last week, they had cut down a load of pyracantha and left it on the front lawn as it was too much for the bin, "oh can you put that through for me please" lad chipping was not best pleased lol

Should've called Steve Bullman, he'll do it for a cup of tea!:001_smile:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few days ago on a job the homeowner asked if we could chip some old laurel cuttings and it was a fair pile to be honest . I then asked the standard questions any nails / wire or staples . The reply I got was no I cut them with my loppers ? Anyhow after a good root through the pile of cuttings I not only found nails but loads of christmas lights with all the bloody wire ? . So charged him extra and let him fill up a the dumpy bag :thumbup: Watch out theres some sneaky beggars out there .:001_smile:

It was 1 day I'd chipped up the stuff I'd dragged round to the front of the house but left chipper running while I nipped round back for last big limb and heard chipper start chipping something, strange thought hopper was empty when I left so grabs limb and scoorles back to front to find neighbor trying to feed several old Christmas trees into chipper, lucky he hadn't got last freshest 1 in as that still had full set of lights on, when politely asked WTF he thought he was doing all I got was 'i didn't think you'd mind as you'll be selling the mulch anyway '

Cheeky so n so!!

Nothing to get stressed about, providing its not going to create a space issue, and the cups of teas are flowing, a small gesture of chipping a bit extra rubbish is no hardship :)

If the piles clean and relatively straight forward, i usually say something like "if you put the kettle on and bring the biscuits out i should think so"

But not sawn up fence panels,barbed wire,or turf for all the tea in china.

:thumbup::thumbup1: Totally agree with the above :001_smile:

I don't know why some work in a service industry when they clearly have such disdain for the general public, who after all are paying our wages???:confused1:

Edited by skyhuck