And we wonder why the NHS is at breaking point!

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy I know is on the chubby side they told him he needs new knees but has to loose a set amount of weight before they will do it. Had to be proven before through the GP

Now how you sort trans gender opps and breast enlargements NHS tourists been funded by us is a different question

If the three scenarios you mention are all people who can't work through confidence or mobility then after the operation go on to work the rest of their lives then they are all worthwhile ops. IMO.

If the three scenarios you mention are all people who can't work through confidence or mobility then after the operation go on to work the rest of their lives then they are all worthwhile ops. IMO.

I'm afraid in the cases I'm talking about no.

An in laws daughter is in full time work has a wealthy life style but is having hrt treatment and then the full transgender opp fully paid for by me and you with our hard earned tax.

I don't mind paying NI so society has a safety net but to fund the above IMO is wrong.

As for foreigners coming in having ops then leaving that's plain wrong I don't blame them but it's a loop hole that should be closed asap

unfortunately i just about live in the place. not many days of the week im not at a mcds or kfc, if only for a coffee. but im not a lazy fecker, i work off the crappy calories!!

It's not really the calories but the things that are in the food, salt, preservatives etc, you may burn off the calories but it's the other stuff that's not good.

"there's nothing more expensive than cheap food"

Why all the tough love against the KFC fatties? The correct way to look at the lithely challenged is to consider them a resource. Fat is a valuable energy source and you can run a Hummer for ages on one. The energy is cheap to harvest (it's not like they can run fast), onshore and you don't have to bomb people the other side of the world to get your hands on it. Apparently it's the skinny old people who live forever collecting pensions that are the real cost, fatties at least dirt nap early after racking up huge profits for the drug corporations.

PS salt is very good for you, just not the white chemical stuff, use instead great tasting Himalaya salts, full of trace elements (normally missing in modern foods) and use as much as you like., yummm.

Edited by Chopper Edoff

PS salt is very good for you, just not the white chemical stuff, use instead great tasting Himalaya salts, full of trace elements (normally missing in modern foods) and use as much as you like., yummm.

Exactly what trace elements do you think are in there that do you any good and how much salt would you have to eat to have any benefit from those trace elements?

The salt will kill you before you have any benefit from the trace elements (which are found in normal food anyway)

Exactly what trace elements do you think are in there that do you any good and how much salt would you have to eat to have any benefit from those trace elements?

The salt will kill you before you have any benefit from the trace elements (which are found in normal food anyway)

Ok, the way it works is thus. The Himalaya rock salts were originally a sea bed 250 million years ago. If you believe in evolution and that we evolved from the sea, we are mostly water anyway, you also find that of the 96 elements in our bodies, 94 of them are found in Himalaya sea salts, in exactly the same proportion as are in our bodies, lending creedence to evolutionary theory. I prefer this type of salt over sea salts because sea salts have picked up all the trash from nuclear testing and pollution etc which is not in rock salts - plus it tastes awesome! Modern table salt has added iodine and anti caking agents and is made from gasoline and chemistry.

Modern food has very little goodness in it because of the intensive nature of it, modern farming is the conversion of oil into calories and analysis shows trace minerals are severley lacking. Some expedition to the antarctic brought back a 100 year old can of tinned beef had had been left there and compared it to a modern tin, the modern corned beef lacked so much in minerals etc that it was a joke. In modern agriculture, the soil is just a growing medium, not a source of nutrients and minerals and this is shown in the lack of in the final product. If you keep beef animals you hang up salt licks to try add add vital minerals back into the diet, they are not single salt licks.

Personally I buy 25kg bags of Himalaya rock salt at a time, eats loads myself and give away loads to other people, you never go back to eating that white table poison afterwards.