Truck insurance

keptenjim

After this mornings little incident with an L200 meeting my 7.5t Iveco, I'll let you know what Aviva are like when a claim has to be made shortly.

My experience with Aviva has been faultless they signed up to this charter that was rolled ( like a best practice ) out . A women cut through a petrol forecourt a nd crashed into me pulling off from the pump.

A courtesy 4x4 was supplied in 24 hours and my truck returned in 10 days and they had even sorted the dent in tailgate.

They payed me two days loss of earnings and was kept informed every step of the way.

LV are the other ones that have really been very good ( again they signed up to the charter) my partners car was written off last year and was a mint example with very low mileage insured above book value they accessed it and paid out more than it was insured for.

That's what grates when people say all insurance company's are robbers we have never had a bad dealing with any.

:001_smile:

• 3 months later...

Searched the threads for pick up insurance this morning and found this one recommending Aviva. Went online but because I use the truck for deliveries I had to ring them. 55 mins later, I have taken out a policy with them at £328.10 for SD&P and business use, full homestart and breakdown recovery, trailer use, and I can drive other vehicles third party. Present insurer Commercial Vehicle Direct wanted £460 plus £60 for breakdown cover.

Thank you Arbtalk for saving me nearly £200!!:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

• 1 year later...