Husqvarna combi cans finally here!

Mark_Skyland

That is a question I'm not willing to answer on an open forum watched by Husqvarna, I'm sure you can understand why. I will answer via pm if you have any other questions.

The 'fault' with the cans is that they can be filled to the top... Yes, it's EU red tape time! EU law requires cans to have a 10% volume for expansion of vapour, that is un-fillable without tilting the can all over the shop.

Husqvarna are obviously happy that they can go on sale so that's good enough for me.

So unless I get told otherwise by Husqvarna(which also includes all the other dealers who also have them in stock) it's not an issue.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the info on the cans... Will pop along to FR Jones and grab one!:001_tt2:

Out of order that fella ! This part of the forum is Skylands they pay for it. They took the time to post up the info for folks. The least you could do is keep Snide remarks to yourself!

Eddy, why is it my local dealer and even the newly opened husqvarna concept store have them in stock for sale, and have done for a while (local dealer that is) yet you say they're not available here until May???

:confused1:

I have no idea, I can only relay what information I have been given. I know that there are several thousand combi cans already made, but were not allowed to be distributed due to silly red tape rules, I was also given a release date. Whether husky have bought forward the release of the improved cans or have managed to get the red tape overturned.

If your local dealer has had them for a while, that would definitely be recalled stock.