What was your worst punishment as a apprentice trainee ?

gensetsteve

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the best days of my working life were spent with the guys that did the above. Didn't do me no harm!!!!!

Times change IMO for the worse

I hear ya :) luckily I work with lads that that aren't too sensitive. "Ya lanky, big nosed douch" has actually become one of our lads names. Can't remember what he said he was called when he started.

We floured an apprentice a couple of years ago for forgetting fuel for the chainsaws. Cleaned off one of recent ones boots off with the industrial pressure washer as they were dirty. He claimed they were 100% waterproof, i proved otherwise. Locked one in the container with a load of bangers. Chucked a stinkbomb in one of there cars lol. Just small stuff at the moment but the Kevin Bloody wilson song has given me ideas:lol:

Worked in a place, where the resident thug, once filled my boots with barrier cream. But it turned out, he could dish it out but like so many bullies, he couldn't take it. Not long after the barrier cream incident, he picked on someone who was quiet. But had no sense of humour and a vengeful mean streak.

The bully had a couple of like minded thugs help him, to pin down and then nick this guy's rigger boot, which were then filled with concrete. Ruined the boots and put the quiet guy in vengeful mode. A day or so later, the bully accidentally' got locked in the windowless lime-store.

Turned out he was claustrophobic. When the light was switched off, he went nuts and started tearing open bags, which was the worst thing he could have done. Some time later, when another person went to get some lime, he was greeted by a ghostly figure among piles of lime. The bully was passive and somewhat choked. It was suggested, that be taken to hospital. But he deemed this to be uncool and just sat outside for the rest of the day. In the ongoing months, whenever he threatened or tried to bully someone. There were always enough people around to remind him of the lime-store.

When he left, everyone rejoiced. Some months later, he got done for GBH. Shortly after that, he was done again for GBH, only this time to a copper and went down for a stretch. He went in a thug and came out a thug. Didn't hear much of him in the next few years but when there was news. It was always him either bullying or beating on others and serving time. It wouldn't surprise me, if he was inside now.

Couple of things as a green student on a dairy farm,

First day taken by the boss to meet the head cowman who was out in the field fixing a fence.

"Mick I want you to meet Billhook our new student"

Held out my hand to shake his and nearly jumped ten feet in the air as his other hand was gripping the electric fence!

Later the vet was busy castrating young bull calves and the old stockman was a bloke called Harry who wore a brown coat and had a runny nose and had a habit of sticking his hand in his pocket, bringing out a dirty handkerchief , wiping his nose and putting it back again all in the space of a few seconds.

The vet mischievously dropped a couple of testicles in is pocket and Harry duly obliged by wiping his nose with them.

Everybody laughed but obviously the young student laughed a bit too loudly.

I was living at home at the time and sharing an old Moskvitch car with my mother who complained after a week or so about the smell in the car.

We took the car apart trying to find the source and under the back seat my mother found the problem.

"Here is the trouble but what on earth is it?"

"Bull's Balls mother!" She dropped them like a red hot brick!

Worked in a place, where the resident thug, once filled my boots with barrier cream. But it turned out, he could dish it out but like so many bullies, he couldn't take it. Not long after the barrier cream incident, he picked on someone who was quiet. But had no sense of humour and a vengeful mean streak.

The bully had a couple of like minded thugs help him, to pin down and then nick this guy's rigger boot, which were then filled with concrete. Ruined the boots and put the quiet guy in vengeful mode. A day or so later, the bully accidentally' got locked in the windowless lime-store.

Turned out he was claustrophobic. When the light was switched off, he went nuts and started tearing open bags, which was the worst thing he could have done. Some time later, when another person went to get some lime, he was greeted by a ghostly figure among piles of lime. The bully was passive and somewhat choked. It was suggested, that be taken to hospital. But he deemed this to be uncool and just sat outside for the rest of the day. In the ongoing months, whenever he threatened or tried to bully someone. There were always enough people around to remind him of the lime-store.

When he left, everyone rejoiced. Some months later, he got done for GBH. Shortly after that, he was done again for GBH, only this time to a copper and went down for a stretch. He went in a thug and came out a thug. Didn't hear much of him in the next few years but when there was news. It was always him either bullying or beating on others and serving time. It wouldn't surprise me, if he was inside now.

Big diffrance between bullying and Tom foolery. The guys I worked with then would of done anything for one another.