cabstar timber truck

combined tree services

Just read the X5 thread.

TBH, the bloke got a bit of an undeserved savaging on there. He did say he could afford it 'cos his wife was minted.

Or is it all complete BS?

Has anyone got any tree related tales from him?

Luxury 4x4 thread just ended in a bitch-fest.

For the record I would never buy an X5.

Now a Range Rover Sport.....:001_tongue:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard the tales of mr cabstar but that is the first i have read his posts, i like folk who work hard and buy nice stuff, hell i am one of them..i would love a range rover sport and i wouldnt care how many folk thought i was a knob, if i want one i will buy one, it was obvious on that thread members were just having a go..how can anyone one of us who cut down trees for a living preech about the environment...maybe he was talking crap maybe he wasnt..i will just ask cts, are you the infamous mr cabstar?are you talking crap about your big tree in cornwall??i just want to know the truth:001_smile:

i have heard the tales of mr cabstar but that is the first i have read his posts, i like folk who work hard and buy nice stuff, hell i am one of them..i would love a range rover sport and i wouldnt care how many folk thought i was a knob, if i want one i will buy one, it was obvious on that thread members were just having a go..how can anyone one of us who cut down trees for a living preech about the environment...maybe he was talking crap maybe he wasnt..i will just ask cts, are you the infamous mr cabstar?are you talking crap about your big tree in cornwall??i just want to know the truth:001_smile:

cabstar tree sevices :sneaky2: what do you thinks swb :001_tongue: tongue:how do you find the magners :drunk:

Up front and straight to the point, Ilike this man:cool1::thumbup1:

nope not me , and nope to the tree either , but i do know what you mean about people tlking crap on here i seem to read conflicting threads from time to time , like the how much do you charge thread and how busy are you :sneaky2::sneaky2: i dont feel the need to talk s**t , whats the point ?? a liar will always be found out in the end :001_smile:

jest my boy all in jest:001_tongue:

yeah i know mr picker lol :001_tongue: my last post was not aimed at any of the regulars at all , im sure most of you have been on here way way longer than me and seen the fluent BS brigade come and go

NOW back to the cabstar , what do you chaps think of the idea ?? 18 stoner's ideas made sence , my idea behing it is to try to extract timber from places a 7.5 ton lory of bigger cant get without having to ring stuff up to a size that can be trown onto a transit , by no means do i think for a second that it will carry the MASSIVE PINE TREE lol:001_tongue: