Stihlmadd vids

stihlmadd

Looks like you're throwin goodly size chips Ben!

Good stuff mate.

Jomoco

Hand sharpened it myself ,

Thankyou Jomoco , as a fellow tojo fan here is a pic of the cruiser's clocking 400,000 km's last week -

treated it to new drivers seat , new door trims and a visit to the auto electrical workshop plus a major service and some new seat covers :thumbup1:

IMG_1900.jpg.c2166ea8e9276edc9aa9d5eb1a3abefb.jpg

still working on the winch.

Ben

Enjoyed that one mate.

I love it when you turn up on site and have to make a plan on the fly. Or basically make it up as you go along.

The most enjoyably type of work for me.

Good stuff.

thank you Rich Rule, I most def agree - best days are seat of the pants on the fly rigging solutions with what ever is at hand or you can scrounge together (and occasionally beg)

gets the gears turning and a real buzz at the end when the plan all comes together.

You're vids are always enjoyable to watch mate.

You obviously have great crack at work, and it comes through in your videos.

Thank you very much Joe ,

somedays not many mind but some days I would do it for free just cause the particular job / tree is such a kicker.

years ago a man told us arb tragics that to document the journey was important because once that tree was gone you would be the last person to climb it and see that view...

I second that sentiment.

plus I get to make some epic messes and don't clean them up any more so win /win.

:biggrin:

Great vid and good music to boot.

Job looked like an interesting puzzle. Nice weather too. Forgotten what it's like to be warm and dry 😎

Thank you very much new guy ti ,

yeah I rolled up on the viewing of two photos on my phone and a description of the job.

we were working next to a B and B with the guests arriving at 6pm that night.

thankfully all done and dusted rolling out the gate at 5.30 pm so mission successful with a great day amongst the vines.

are you working in Wales?