Ultimate arb setup

simonm

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unimog w front mounted chipper towing a timber trailer with crane.

Alpine tractor with winch for small jobs the unimog can't get close enough to.

Small van for pricing and log deliveries.

Excavator with a range of attachments including a massive mulcher head for site clearance.

A decent sized yard, properly fenced with full time security guard.

All the climbing and rigging toys and two of each sized saw from the favoured manufacturer.

Some loyal trustworthy staff who can turn their hand to any job. An ace climber. A mechanic to maintain all the tools so I don't spend all my time fixing stuff. Some groundsmen on retainer for mid afternoon when the guys could use a fresh set of legs/arms.

And maybe a drone for pricing jobs on miserable winter mornings, filming some of the fun jobs and some general tom foolery.

Unimog w front mounted chipper towing a timber trailer with crane.

Alpine tractor with winch for small jobs the unimog can't get close enough to.

Small van for pricing and log deliveries.

Excavator with a range of attachments including a massive mulcher head for site clearance.

A decent sized yard, properly fenced with full time security guard.

All the climbing and rigging toys and two of each sized saw from the favoured manufacturer.

Some loyal trustworthy staff who can turn their hand to any job. An ace climber. A mechanic to maintain all the tools so I don't spend all my time fixing stuff. Some groundsmen on retainer for mid afternoon when the guys could use a fresh set of legs/arms.

And maybe a drone for pricing jobs on miserable winter mornings, filming some of the fun jobs and some general tom foolery.

:thumbup:

Thing is in reality if I had that kind of money I'd buy a house on the Mediterranean somewhere and bank the rest to live on.

I disagree. I'd get bored sitting around in the sun all day. If I had serious money I'd buy a decent sized estate somewhere with a shed load of woodland and meadows. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than walked up shooting for deer and game, growing a bit of veg, maybe some sheep/pigs to eat and playing in the woods to provide enough fuel to keep the house warm.

Call me strange, but I don't even take holidays in the sun. I can't think of anything worse! I'd rather sit under a tarp, sheltering from the rain in a misty wood somewhere watching the world go by. :blushing:

[ATTACH]170627[/ATTACH][ATTACH]170629[/ATTACH][ATTACH]170632[/ATTACH][ATTACH]170633[/ATTACH][ATTACH]170635[/ATTACH][ATTACH]170636[/ATTACH]

This is what I've ended up with to cover all my basis, there's a cs100 in the Luton for no drag jobs😀

Stephen I see you have an Iron horse...what a machine! Big fan of your set ups. Your old Mog would be in my Dream set up (not City Suburban colours though)

1417465580615.jpg.d602ecd8ec3867f35fe7ce20fc75d6fe.jpg

Stephen I see you have an Iron horse...what a machine! Big fan of your set ups. Your old Mog would be in my Dream set up (not City Suburban colours though)

Here you go Stephen how about scaling up the digger a little?

You get the work and I'll Operate it for you!:thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtU-Cy3Ehg0]Liebherr 924 mit WESTTECH Woodcracker C550 - YouTube[/ame]

Eddie.