why are people such numptys!

simonm

Talking of collection,close by my woodyard they were loading beet up and 1 wagon driver strolled over and asked me that if he paid up front, could his wife pick up a boot full sunday morning? To which i reluctantly agreed.

I happened to drive up there only to find a galaxy with all seats folded down apart from the drivers seat,the wheel arches nearly onto the tyres,and a woman stacking the last ones of about a ton and a half into it.

She coughed up for the full amount in the end,but pleaded innocence.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know times r hard and all that sold 3 bulk bags bout a month a go advert said it was all ringed and buyer would have to split when the chap arrived ended up splitting a bag for him wance loaded him up then he trys to drop the price on me saying he can get it for £25 a bulk bag told him to pay up and sent him on his way

I know times r hard and all that sold 3 bulk bags bout a month a go advert said it was all ringed and buyer would have to split when the chap arrived ended up splitting a bag for him wance loaded him up then he trys to drop the price on me saying he can get it for £25 a bulk bag told him to pay up and sent him on his way

I would have pulled the bulk bag off again and told him to go and get 25 quids worth ....

a lady called by when my lad was loading the pick up and asked him how much and all about the wood was it seasoned and all that then said could we do any cheaper loads he said no its all the same price unless you have an 8 foot of cord and cut it your self o no she said that sounds like hard work yes he said why its the price it is and of she went .

take no notice sort the order out when they come and collect let them wait ,few weeks ago i put 40 flyers out in 2 small villages where i live ,next day a withheld number called saying if i put them out again there would be consequence's ,the police have traced the call back to a local factory where there are 90 working there an 40 phones on site ,needle in a hay stack ,never mind he is a very shallow and a sad man ,what goeg around comes around i say i have a good idea who he is ,ill put 10 flyers thru his door next time we deliver in the area .

10 flyers through his door love it :thumbup1:

We get one a week . Last one was Friday was going away sat morning for a few days and did not want her kids to be cold could she come down sat morning at 8am and pick a boot full up arrived at 10 and started filling a bag with tailings off the processor green larch. Told her the bags were for sale nothing elsa I'll take a boot full now and pay you mon I can put money on it there will be a problem mon morning.

You disappoint me Mike. Why did you not tell me that you accept payment days after collection. I would have topped up my trailer with logs and paid for everything the next time I see you:laugh1:

Edited by Hotrod81
spelling

You disappoint me Mike. Why did you not tell me that you accept payment days after collection. I would have topped up my trailer with logs and paid for everything the next time I see you:laugh1:

Had another one today cheques in the boiler room it may of been but the feckin door was locked. If I had of not tipped it off I would of taken it to the next one. Done 9 loads today & took order for 16 cube got a head ache which I'm medicating with grants & lemonade

Had another one today cheques in the boiler room it may of been but the feckin door was locked. If I had of not tipped it off I would of taken it to the next one. Done 9 loads today & took order for 16 cube got a head ache which I'm medicating with grants & lemonade

Grants?????:thumbdown::thumbdown: Hope you didn't spend my Scottish notes on badger pee like that. Needs to be finest malt or at the very least famous grouse. Glad to hear your busy though:thumbup1: