Who's on iphone6?

Ian C

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get dragged into the iPhone restrictions on what you can do, iTunes, iPhoto...

So if you want an app on apple you can have the on the one they offer....but on google you have that one, then a load more that do things slightly differently and for free. Plus identical apps are cheaper on google.

The call quality used to be appaling, I think this has improved with the iPhone 6. You will also need to change the phone in a years time as it will run slowly as apple make it obsolete.

Have you noticed that you don't need to change a samsung for 2 years, and why their profits have dropped by 91%. Not our fault they're good phones.

I'm sure I will think of a few more things soon enough

I have an iPhone and would say non of that is actually true, at least in my experience it isn't.

I have a 5S rather than a 6 so can't comment on that. Only recently upgraded from a 4S (and didn't notice a lot of difference apart from it not fitting in my shirt pocket now).

I haven't had an android phone so can't really comment but it seems to me lot of tosh is spouted about iPhone versus Android. A bit like the Husky versus Stihl nonsense.

I've got a HTC one m8 good solid phone, great camera, it got a micro sd slot up to 128gb. Battery not removable but shop can easily do it for you if needed. Battery life is good lasts me a day using it all the time and 2-3 days not. But charge every night anyway.

HTC came with a free case.

HTC have a one years warranty, but Samsung has two. So man at ee said.

Not much more to say really, I've tried iPhone before never got on with them.

I've got a HTC one m8 good solid phone, great camera, it got a micro sd slot up to 128gb. Battery not removable but shop can easily do it for you if needed. Battery life is good lasts me a day using it all the time and 2-3 days not. But charge every night anyway.

HTC came with a free case.

HTC have a one years warranty, but Samsung has two. So man at ee said.

Not much more to say really, I've tried iPhone before never got on with them.

HI IAN EE will tell any think mate just sale you a phone im still waiting for ee home signal booster for long time i went into shop they said theres no ee booster around so they told loads of :lol::lol:IAN EE i will going over to 02 mate thanks jon

HI IAN EE will tell any think mate just sale you a phone im still waiting for ee home signal booster for long time i went into shop they said theres no ee booster around so they told loads of :lol::lol:IAN EE i will going over to 02 mate thanks jon

I've been given a free ee booster and it's fantastic full signal at home now.