T540xp vibration mounts damaged!

JosephD

Ive had no issue yet from changing springs under warranty, but its not like i have replaced multiple springs on the same saw, ie im not sure how many times husky will do it under warranty.

Apparently the new spring is available under the old part number, I need to check our new stock against an old spring as I didnt see the new designed one at the APF.

Did anyone see it and does it look much different?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive had no issue yet from changing springs under warranty, but its not like i have replaced multiple springs on the same saw, ie im not sure how many times husky will do it under warranty.

Apparently the new spring is available under the old part number, I need to check our new stock against an old spring as I didnt see the new designed one at the APF.

Yeah, its sort of like me, fatter in the middle

Not quite sure how these warranty claims work but surely if they've done it under warranty once then they would have to stand by it as many times as required

If it breaks pretent you use a bungy tool strop otherwise they might refuse to fix it. When I took mine In they asked me if I used one I said yes they went on to say if I didn't use one it'll put more shock on the mount if I wasn't using one and husquvarna will refuse to fix it. Just s heads up chaps

That's utter shyte and typical of the "just made it up" dealer bull.:thumbdown:

A fixed lanyard is industry standard and they should have made it strong enough to cope. They cant invalidate a warranty on the grounds that you didn't use a bungee lanyard if they didn't tell you it needed a bungee lanyard when you bought it.

That's utter shyte and typical of the "just made it up" dealer bull.:thumbdown:

A fixed lanyard is industry standard and they should have made it strong enough to cope. They cant invalidate a warranty on the grounds that you didn't use a bungee lanyard if they didn't tell you it needed a bungee lanyard when you bought it.

Very true:thumbup1:

Next time a piece fails or it starts to play up I'm after a refund, the saw has never been fit for purpose, I'm frustrated with it all the time and the amount of down time I should of had it could of got me sacked. The only reason I can fulfil my climbing duties is that my work mates have old spare climbing saws