Muslims arrested at my local shop

White Noise

It seems the OP is relating that which he has seen in his village, not that which you seem to assume he may have read in a tabloid.

What offends you about the post so much that you want to belittle that which someone seems to want to share from his personal experience? Could it be that you are a mealy mouthed liberal offended by the merest suggestion that a Muslim might be associated with terrorism?

Are the words 'stupid' and 'terrorist' so difficult for you to accept? Does the name Nicky Riley mean anything to you? Perhaps 'stupid' is an inappropriate description, perhaps vulnerable, impressionable, gullible might be more appropriate as relates to the delivery agent, but are you so retarded that you think the big boss delivers the package?

Yes UK foreign policy has been terribly mismanaged. Yes, uncontrolled immigration has created the environment for exploitation from within and whilst both those issues piss me off, you are coming in a close second.

A very simplistic analysis of what you believe I think based on a couple of short posted responses by me. Some insults thrown in for good measure. You can insult me until your blue in the face, it really is water off a ducks back as the mistake you make is believing that your opinion means anything to me. I never insulted the OP or anyone else. You might want to get you blood pressure checked if my posts made you that angry - it's a Forum:thumbup:

To be clear, the OP's post caused me no offense whatsoever. More amazement at what people actually believe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very simplistic analysis of what you believe I think based on a couple of short posted responses by me. Some insults thrown in for good measure. You can insult me until your blue in the face, it really is water off a ducks back as the mistake you make is believing that your opinion means anything to me. I never insulted the OP or anyone else. You might want to get you blood pressure checked if my posts made you that angry - it's a Forum:thumbup:

To be clear, the OP's post caused me no offense whatsoever. More amazement at what people actually believe.

There were no "insults", just a question "....are you so retarded...."

You're doing a fine job of answering that question... Crack on! :lol:

Do you really believe that real terrorist's would be that stupid?. If something did happen it would of been allowed to happen. Why else do you pay for MI5/6 in your taxes? Or do they just rely on people in corner shops dobbin in dodgy people to justify their (not "there") multi billion pound budget?

With all due respect look beyond the Daily Mail/Sun/Mirror/Gov. headline generator

Probably yes, more over paid civil servants, I bet alot of their success comes from tip offs and gossip in corner shops.

Probably yes, more over paid civil servants, I bet alot of their success comes from tip offs and gossip in corner shops.

I think that is true of plod for sure, what else do they have to go on pre crime once you take gossip and grasses out of the equation.

I don't believe it is true of the security services; their primary role is the continuation of state policy and the protection of the interests of the crown. That most definitely does not include you and me. The idea of foreign policy mistakes has been pushed for a long time now together with intelligence mistakes but what if foreign policy is exactly as it was intended to be? To keep the public on-side a degree of home grown terrorism is required and thats where the security services come in with a mixture of real events and staged hoaxes; the recent Birmingham Muslim school radicalisation incident being a prime example which no doubt was intended to brew more patsy's for acts like 7/7. Mix in some total BS keystone cops events like the the OP describes, helps keep the fear in peoples minds who then welcome further loss of their freedom (as John P said) believing it will keep them safe and a continuation of foreign policy. I certainly don't doubt Muslims have and will commit acts of terrorism in the UK or elsewhere I simply question who sits behind it - NOT ISIS / IS / ISIL or what ever daft name will come next. I'll bow out on this thread now and take my tin foil hat with me:001_rolleyes::001_smile:

I remember when an irish accent made you worried....

They might have been buyers for saudi military ....thats for police to determine

Sensible to watch carefully ..... But not overreact

I'm not going to shoot my neighbour because his wife wears a headscarf and he has a beard

I've met some lovely muslims and some horrible christians ....

And vice versa ........

I remember when an irish accent made you worried....

They might have been buyers for saudi military ....thats for police to determine

Sensible to watch carefully ..... But not overreact

I'm not going to shoot my neighbour because his wife wears a headscarf and he has a beard

I've met some lovely muslims and some horrible christians ....

And vice versa ........

What about if your neighbours wife has a beard?

I posted this as it relates to the current affairs abroad and at home in these difficult times . Also how close to home some of these affairs can be . This incident has not been put in the local paper as of yet . Although numerous journalists have been about the area today ? Just makes me think what other incidents have occurred and not been publized ? I,m not out to upset or provoke anyone . Just saying what has happened in my local area .