big or giant ??

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers ross no daves working me ok things are good,but having said that we both got abused by an old guy making nazi gestures and spitting,dave dealt with it in his own unique way. back to the tree shes a beut plus shes in a camping field full of single foreign babes ,shame you went back so early lol,its a dirty but you know the saying,cheers anyway bri .

Can we not build an Arbtalk-fest round the takedown?

Massive day climbing/lowering/dragging/chipping/stacking.

Massive p***-up round 60 ton bonfire!

Single foreign chicks can help us back to our tents.

I'll PM John Hancock to start the method statement and RA.

I can do any dates from July onwards.....

Can we not build an Arbtalk-fest round the takedown?

Massive day climbing/lowering/dragging/chipping/stacking.

Massive p***-up round 60 ton bonfire!

Single foreign chicks can help us back to our tents.

I'll PM John Hancock to start the method statement and RA.

I can do any dates from July onwards.....

200 pallets and some mog tyres and just burn her down, dibna style:001_tt1:

i wish we could do it like that shrek or like mark said but as the 5 day notice went in yeserday and was accepted it looks like we will be starting it on wednesday and bringing the 65 ton crane in on thurs to take the top out and move all the timber . and yes brian that is the 115 penance to helston !!!!!!! anyone know how well an ms880 with 48 inch bar is at felling twice the bar size ???

i wish we could do it like that shrek or like mark said but as the 5 day notice went in yeserday and was accepted it looks like we will be starting it on wednesday and bringing the 65 ton crane in on thurs to take the top out and move all the timber . and yes brian that is the 115 penance to helston !!!!!!! anyone know how well an ms880 with 48 inch bar is at felling twice the bar size ???

i have taken loads of stuff down with an 088 36 inch bar, twice bar size and a lot of boring out in the middle, the 088 wont bat an eye lid as long as it is sharp mate. the hard bit is holding the dam thing up to get a high gub in, especially if it has big buttresses, make the gub oversized so you can get the bar well in to the inside without the engine stopping you. :001_smile:

i have taken loads of stuff down with an 088 36 inch bar, twice bar size and a lot of boring out in the middle, the 088 wont bat an eye lid as long as it is sharp mate. the hard bit is holding the dam thing up to get a high gub in, especially if it has big buttresses, make the gub oversized so you can get the bar well in to the inside without the engine stopping you. :001_smile:

Also make the cuts with a smaller saw first, then go deeper with the beast, make holding the 088 sooo much easier.

thanks shrek , it should be good fun felling the stick , i climed a big beech today that the trainee said was realy big so in our lunch brak i took him to see that pine he then realised what really big is . just really not looking forward to the clean up job ha ha i think ten tons of top soil will be needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!