favourite tea

shavey

Is that no sugar for you then huck?:thumbdown:

Sugar is pure poison, I try to avoid it as much as possible, adding it to drinks is just madness, IMO.

In the not to distant future people will look back at our sugar filled diet and wonder what on earth were we thinking.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugar is pure poison, I try to avoid it as much as possible, adding it to drinks is just madness, IMO.

In the not to distant future people will look back at our sugar filled diet and wonder what on earth were we thinking.

Better stop putting it on my curries then along with 2 chopped bananas then:thumbup:

Earl Grey, from a reputable source such as Fortnums or equivalent, though Whittards will do, we also bought a load of HEAVILY discounted EG tea in elephant branded tins from BM Bargains that was excellent.

With a dribble of semi-skimmed milk and perhaps 6 pickles of sugar.

PS

Seriously bought F & M tea for years during our London visiting TA days.

Only fractionally dearer than ordinary tea, and compared to the base-load costs of living an absolutly miniscule additional expense.

Loose leaf of course, and said leaves were thumbnail sized when wetted(infused).

And presented in beauitful square tins.

Yum yum.

Marcus

its no propa nato tea unless its made with the big teabag out of the 10man rat pack, and brewed in the big rectangular pot(an old ammo box), and served in the black plastic mug of the bottom of the water bottle...lol....nowadays a nice ASDA chai with lemon, refeshing and just "nice"

HI SKY i picked up DADS tea other day with sugar in it not good at all mate :thumbdown:thanks jon

HI SKY i picked up DADS tea other day with sugar in it not good at all mate :thumbdown:thanks jon

Exactly!!

Occasionally a customer put sugar in my tea, it awful, like drinking syrup:thumbdown:

I stopped taking sugar in hot drinks when I was 15.

Hi Jon,

This is completely unrelated to this thread so apologies to all but your in box is full so I can't respond to your pm. If you sort it and let me know I will respond to your question.

Cheers,