looking for laburnum timber

se7enthdevil

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't drive so cant collect. unless you are coming this way then i can't see me getting it.

put up some pics and what you want for it.

nepia lives in surrey and often brings stuff if he's coming this way so maybe in the future i may be able to buy it.

boxwood always splits badly.

how split is the laburnum?

Got some nice 4-5ft lengths of box about 10inch diameter, but with quite bad splits. Few lumps of laburnum lying around as well, let me know if you're down in Surrey with a trailer.

As Steve says I'm in Surrey, the far end of it from him, so there shouldn't be a problem in principle in my collecting from you.

Jon

steve cant believe you didnt ask me? if you had a week ago,,you`d have had loads,,,Ive gone through my pile and reckon you`ll get a set from stuff I sorted out today,,,as made mushrooms from the rest,,,also got two lengths of 5.5 x5.5 beech for you,,what happened to lignum?