New chipper...

Ty Korrigan

We needed it these last 2 days.

Fighting with curly Lawson branches and knarly fists of hedging.

4 of us out including the Carlton 4012 following on grinding as we cut.

I called Mac at GM and he mentioned the possibility of such a machine in existence...

No reply from Mr Wolf as yet though.

Ty

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1928 can be had on a turntable, I've sold groups of them to Local Authorities up tint North West these last couple of years? 4 to Manchester and 5 to Wigan! If you see a big Quadchip in the Worksop area, that will be the test bed donkey.....

The 1928 can be had on a turntable, I've sold groups of them to Local Authorities up tint North West these last couple of years? 4 to Manchester and 5 to Wigan! If you see a big Quadchip in the Worksop area, that will be the test bed donkey.....

How much is a 1928 on a table pete? And can we see a pic of the stelth chip?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

Hmm...

This topic came up in a recent meeting.....Ben, in a short while, I'll be taking a prototype back to GreenMech, shall I stop in Derby on the way down? We shelved the project but I think it might come alive again......

Bring it on pete..:001_smile:

Hello Ty

Firstly, apologies for the slight delay, we were helping logistics with delivery of some machines.

Ok, the height of the feed table is 795mm , just under 31". It has a slope to begin with to allow large and long material to be pulled easily into the 350mm x 230mm in-feed. (see pic.)

The 350 has a very large twin steel disc rotor weighing 250kg. The twin disc has steel paddles bolted in place in between and it is then fitted with 4 x double sided blades. (see pic.)

Regarding the bearings, yes they are very easy to grease and also extremely large. (see pic.)

A couple of other points. The 350, like all our machines is designed with a positive nose weight that is within a safe range for 4x4`s and for trucks alike. We also offer a choice of fixed height or fully adjustable height drawbar on this machine. (see pics.)

A demonstration is probably the best way for you to properly evaluate the machine in your own environment.

WP_20130621_002.jpg.8b52096882319a24e1b88e176bf7560d.jpg

59766984e3acc_WP_20130621_003(1).jpg.1e4449cdf4c2a0c5e92ad0670aea4541.jpg

WP_20130621_005.jpg.97290cedbbfedcafd858ecf7d3b6aa17.jpg

WP_20130621_007.jpg.e41e01e94edc7e49b14de79c896b0e37.jpg

WP_20130621_004.jpg.e7a808ec6e142962f83a6f62f6f38349.jpg