Truck hell

Dryad's saddle

Having such a hard time finding a truck' date=' been looking at Transits LDV's Cabstars....... :sneaky2:

Anyone selling there truck ?

My budget is £3000

I need to be patient![/quote']

Hi Dryad - sorry to hear you're having a bad time truck hunting! I don't know if you'd be interested in a pick-up truck. My Ranger double-cab's been great for off/on-road chip collection/tool/crew carrying. I'm selling it this summer. Low mileage/MOT/serviced/taxed. Pm if interested.:001_smile:

Might go for this' date=' any thoghts or suggestions would be most welcome:thumbup:

LDV 400 CONVOY D LWB | eBay

all the pictures are taken in the dark instead of a lovely sunny day. ldvs are really tough basic machines, the best place to get one is at an ex council auction, where there is 40 odd to choose from and they go for next to scrap value for a basically new truck...

Might go for this' date=' any thoghts or suggestions would be most welcome:thumbup:

LDV 400 CONVOY D LWB | eBay

I wouldn't have an LDV again even if they came free with a Silky saw. If it's anything like the LDV I had you'll be spending more than £3K repairing it over the next year.

Only good points about them are that they are cheaper and less likely to rust than a transit. Bad points are everything else but especially non existent hand brake, brakes, steering, gearing, drive comfort/noise.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk