Truck hell

Dryad's saddle

Jonny I've had my Ldv for nearly 4 years now, she's a battlebus!

She was parked up for 3 months , stuck the leads on her, and she hadn't missed a beat since.

They are not as comfy or fast as the newer transits, for the money you can't go wrong imo

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I never liked LDV when they was new but when they was new they was competing agenst mk3 transits witch was also a cheep no frills truck ok for local but forget motorways or towing any thing, now things have moved on more power c/l e/w p/s less noise better seats etc why would you put up that lol but each to there own

Unless something better comes up i might just go with one, i have used them before, a good friend used one for tree work for years, ex Birmingham council, she never let him down in six years. I think the only thing we did was do some welding under the seat.

Granted they are not the quickest or pretty to look at, but the year and model i'd be looking at has basically got Transit running gear, more horse power than the old models and a slightly more comfey interior.

If it does me a couple of years until i can upgrade then i'll be delighted, most my budget will be attached to the back on the tow bar lol:confused1: