Another lesson learned

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all do things that we shouldn't with chainsaws from time to time, this is proof why we should think twice next time! If i'm honest, 95% of the time i'm a silky man, but we've all done it Dean! Had a couple of small cuts, and one off an MS200t, all just scratches! Not really into that one handed stuff personally, but i understand it is often the most realisic approach. I love my Silky!

Hope it heals soon mate, bet u **** yourself when u realised what u'd done and saw the blood! ;-)

this was my lesson learned dont trust conifer branches cuting and chucking like you were dean and branch i was standing on broke and myself and running saw went flying and i landed ontop of my saw a few branches below lesson was i should have taken 2 minutes to put my spikes on but it was only a little thing thought id be alright but obviously not

Photo0049.jpg.967bc1ad0f2da0c2b41fb6747f57423b.jpg

Thanks for sharing Dean, shows that you need to have control over your mind too and if know your not doing it right have the power to stop yourself. I know a few times I've had to really force myself to not do something stupid and I've not started swinging chainsaws round in trees yet.