pet hates

log supplier

groundsman doing sweet FA watching you when you're working your balls off up a tree.......girlfriend doing nothing in the house when you've been grafting all day....drivers that drive at 40mph everywhere and then dont slow down coming into a 30 limit....foreign call centre staff....... so many more I could list! :mad1:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who eat/chew whilst on the phone, It knocks me sick and drives me insane!

As said, people who dont indicate, this normally involves alot of screaming from me!

Customers who think they know everything about tree work when really they know nothing at all!

Chavs...........they all need shooting!!

Bad personal hygeine, got a guy in work at the moment that stinks, I mean we all sweat, fair enough, but this is unreal, his breath and BO could kill a baby rhino im sure!!!

Workwise - too many to list!

If someone gives me a wad of cash I have to have the Queen's head on the notes all facing the right way, with the largest notes at the back. It freaks me out if I know I have unsorted notes in my pocket!

Or have I got OCD?

Workwise - too many to list!

If someone gives me a wad of cash I have to have the Queen's head on the notes all facing the right way, with the largest notes at the back. It freaks me out if I know I have unsorted notes in my pocket!

Or have I got OCD?

Christ knows...... I never get any cash jobs at all...... cant remember when my last cash job was so in turn never have any notes in the pocket :sad: