Anyone know of a good logo/web designer

jeanesy

Hi all. I was after some advice on where and how to get a logo designed and also any recommendations for a decent web designer (im not great with pooters im afraid).

Im based in Evesham so someone fairly local would be ideal but not essential. Cheers.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different jobs

Logo is graphic design

Web page is techy job

If your not looking to something clever probably best to use a standard web page such as 1and1

Graphic designers are a different prospect, they tend to be a bit trendy, but some will fob you off with something similar to what they have one before...... Get an idea of how you want site to look before you go to them...then use them to refine it ......expect to go back several times till you get the look you want

Different jobs

Logo is graphic design

Web page is techy job

If your not looking to something clever probably best to use a standard web page such as 1and1

Graphic designers are a different prospect, they tend to be a bit trendy, but some will fob you off with something similar to what they have one before...... Get an idea of how you want site to look before you go to them...then use them to refine it ......expect to go back several times till you get the look you want

yeah I expected to have to go through two different people for the two services. I have a few ideas in my head about the logo, I've just heard some not so pleasant stories about logo design etc.

As for the Web design, im not after anything too flash, just something I can add to and update as and when really.

Hi all. I was after some advice on where and how to get a logo designed and also any recommendations for a decent web designer (im not great with pooters im afraid).

Im based in Evesham so someone fairly local would be ideal but not essential. Cheers.

I know nothing of what you speak! :biggrin:

The brother-in-law has recently had a basic website built by a company called websites to go. Like I say it is basic but it's working for him.

If you google what he does and the area that he his based he's second on the google search. All in he paid £150.

I know nothing of what you speak! :biggrin:

The brother-in-law has recently had a basic website built by a company called websites to go. Like I say it is basic but it's working for him.

If you google what he does and the area that he his based he's second on the google search. All in he paid £150.

That's pretty reasonable! What is his website address mate? Just to have a little look.

The more I look at it, I can see why it was so cheap!:001_rolleyes:

:D bit harsh!! Im assuming he can add stuff to it if he wants? Everytime I think of the company name though I can't help but snigger a little bit!! Childish sense of humour.....:D