Just received a txt message.....

Acg128

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We've done a few of these now, I just charge normal call out rates, £180 is no big deal when you look at vets bills by comparison.

Same here, I've had a successful out come to the half dozen cat rescues I've undertaken.

A text is a very polite approach, seems like a considerate person.

A neighbour of mine had this problem a few years ago. I took his little stainless food bowl outside and tapped it with the fork she used to make his dinner with,he was out of that tree in a flash. He had been up there for a couple of days so was proper hungry. once he started moving he just ran down the tree.

Big shot, golf balls problem sorted, not a cat fan and sorry to any1 who is,

Realistically leave it and normally they find there own way down when hungry.

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

This is true. They will find there own way down in the end. They are far from stupid.

I'm not a cat fan either. Once all the fussing by people has gone they will come down.

It's the old time/money balance.

Do you want to spend Sunday night with the family/bottle of wine/ bottle of scotch etc.? Or are you already therein entrenched?

Do you feel a moral need/desire to help someone and their pet in their hour of need?

Do you need the money? Do you need the Kudos/publicity if you take it, or don't?

Do you offer a 24/7 call out?

It's one only you can decide.

It hinges on so many factors that there is only one person that can make the decision.

I'm sorry if that is of no assistance.

Regards,

Steve.

Cats need to come down backward, their claws won't work going forwards. Some cats know this some don't seem to. I had a cat that could climb any tree and descended backwards with great skill, I've had others that did not have a clue and needed rescuing.

Often cats run up a tree due to fear, being chased by a dog, etc, and are then trapped in what is an alien environment to them.

It's never the cat your saving, it's the worry of the owner your saving as they hear there cat crying in distress in the tree. I'm no cat fan but I totally get why people pay me to help get the cat down. And most times the thing jumps just as your about to grab it anyway..