Anyone tried ratedpeople.com

smudge1

Hi

Personally I think its a complete waste of time - I was going to say 'con'

Anyone can join so you dont really have to be rated to get listed, just pay their fee.

As for what business it returns, I'm not sure but I've heard nothing good about them.

N

Thinking of joining rated people.com

anyone used it?

Any feedback much appreciated

Have you ever used it?? :biggrin:

i would not bother because even if its free they will sell your number to muppets and you will get pestered with time wasting calls

Used it for 3 months absolute crap, the job leads which are a small price are small pain in the arse jobs and the bigger ones have such a high price too get the number of the client it's stupid, one lead on there I saw today was £66! I also would tend too find the only people who used it were when they had exhausted the regular forms of getting trades in as the job was too much hassle, a example was remove small conifer hedge and she'd with asbestos roof... Budget £100...

I to used it for five or six months waste of time.Saying that though I've tried ads in shops local magazines even gone down the website route all with no joy.The best type of advertising i found is recommendation and advertising on truck.

Done a quote yesterday £260 all in with stump ground.. He had a quote for £450 off someone nearly fell over roadside and could get in with any grinder you like.. I asked who quoted and it was someone off rated people who turned up in a truck full of scrap! Not a decent site if cowboys can join as word will spread.

My mum (100 miles away) needed her house sorting out after she broke her hip

Used rated people to get quotes in

Was happy with service and contractors looked ok

But then she changed her mind and deceided climbng into bath using boxes was better idea

So bottom line was waste of time for everyone