The NEW schliesing 235MX - Demo tour

Craig Wilkie

fair enough, given the choice, wed also all be driving round in brand new unimogs, using whole tree chippers, and using ferraris to quote-that aint gonna happen!

start the sales pitch and sell it to us! whats it got that its rivals havent? a name, a picture and a high price tag doesnt sell, and doesnt make me rush to the schliesings homepage!

i dont have a sales pitch, a good machine sells itself, would you like to see it work

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never used a schliesing but have always heard how good they are followed by how expensive they are.

What is it that makes them stand our from the rest?

I think the tw190 is a very good machine but how much different is it compared to that?

what a lot of people seem to beleive is that tree companys are loaded, however what they dont see is the cost of running a tree company, between overheads, insurance, kit, training, business development, infrastructure, advertising, wear & tear , the money has to be apportioned in the right way , I could buy one of your machines tomorrow, bacs payment no probs ,

but when faced with the rest of the expenditure, I simply wont

Yes the kit does have a good name however is it the best ?

there has not yet been anything made by man that can not be broken by man ...

the secret is in maintenance, the best wont last if its not , & a modest machine that is looked after will undoubtedly outlast it.

unless you believe your stock deserves a life time warranty parts & labour then as you say you'll fit the market as stated earlier what is your usp

I have not come here to bicker with people, if you nothing decent to say then keep your opinions to youself. not interested in how much money you have, or claim to have nor am i interseted in anyones financial status. no machine would get a lifetime warranty.

i posted a thread about a demo tour, if you not interseted, stay away.

what is my usp ????

I have never used a schliesing but have always heard how good they are followed by how expensive they are.

What is it that makes them stand our from the rest?

I think the tw190 is a very good machine but how much different is it compared to that?

what if chris had come on and said you can have this brand new machine delivered to your door for only 16 pounds a day. would that of made it more inviting?:001_smile:

a day with a new chipper? for free? why not

tommorrow morning, 7am, cambridge for dead elm fun??

or another time!

would love to make it tomorrow, however the machine wont be here till next week, if you would like to call me i will arrange a demo day for you with pleasure. 07786 450640

would love to make it tomorrow, however the machine wont be here till next week, if you would like to call me i will arrange a demo day for you with pleasure. 07786 450640

will do when got some horrible stuff to chip, see just how good it really is, if it is:001_tongue:

one downer already, our trucks are nearly an identical colour to TW orange. . . yellow and grey just wont match!