free unimog and valmet

Stephen Blair

i'd have to have a small bonfire with 1mil :)

I'd leave my job by buying a helicopter, flyin it over my bosses yard then abseil down from it wearing a nice tuxedo and then i'd smack him round the chops, i'd then buy all the big boys toys i could ever dream of and swing from the treees like a monkey

Just reading back at this i think it sounds to elaborate...

i might just be sensible and buy a small island and go live there...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would buy a valmet and a couple of mogs some landys and schieslings and other dirty great big chippers skid steers and all the other gear you could want and a buy out a few companys,hire all my favourite climbers and create the ultimate tree company but after a long fishing vacation around he world of course...best check them tickets!

Nah, bin the helichopper idea.

Helped my mate recover one of those out of a field after air accident investigation had finshed.

It had come down from around a thousand feet and landed on it's tail, the imprint of the pilot and his passengers body was in the rear bulk head, put me off helichoppers for life

If I won a jackpot like that, first item on the agenda would be buying a huge game reserve in africa for all the big game hunting I could handle, and then a trip right round the world hunting the most dangerous and most dellicious animals, then back to the highlands for a serious business session building a huge arb and utilities empire.

With that kind of money, I could buy all the forests and large woods that we work in and retain all the timber for myself, that would make the sawmills jump.

Then there would be the obligatory harrier jump jet to get to work, that would be fun..

Could even put a bazooka on it!!

Did you win stevie?! xx