Doorknocking?

Mark Bolam

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! thats a great idea! get a massive tab from it instead of payment. i should think that it would be a more attractive proposition for him.

Lots_of_beerd06702.jpg

i wouldnt run up a tab with a bar maid like that.lol

suppose after drinking them 12 pints she might be nice looking.....

with the beer goggles on lol :scared1::scared1:

suppose after drinking them 12 pints she might be nice looking.....I would,nt say no.:

You can have my share.........................Mark: Just give it a knock mate. The reason your quiet is cos there,s millions of builders with trucks out of work at the mo. They,re choring your work from under ya. I would,nt hesitate if I were short.

Since there is probably a good 99% chance that if you say nothing you wont get the job and the odds will seriously go up in your favour if you do give them a shout plus the added bonus that at least your conscience would be at rest I would be round there now mate.

If you are genuinely concerned then let the landlord know and just say that he should get it felled - and say he could call up any tree surgeon, not just you. That way you wont come across as a canvasser.

I'm with this; be up front. In your professional opinion the tree is... You'd happily do the job for £x but understand if landlord wants to get a couple of other quotes. Advise him how to avoid cowboys and the associated risks. 'Can I call back in a few days?' Hope you get it.

Called in today, told the management team (two ladies) what the situation was, gave them a card, advised them to contact TO for second opinion (it is actually heaving more than I first thought).

They sort of said thanks, and that they would pass my comments on to the owners.

They also said the tree would be staying "because we like trees".

Oh well, I've done my bit I suppose.