stress

That's sound terrible Johny!:thumbdown:

Go and the Dr, and try and find a happy place for your mind to go in tough times.

It's a hard time of year aswell.

Maybe a huge change in direction will give you new focus and motivation.:001_smile:

Become a yoga instructor !!:thumbup:

thats a very good point about the time of year, Xmas bills are in, its dark, damp and cold, its a well recorded point in the year when it can all mount up, add that to everything else all gets a bit disheartening!

I shall picture camping and spring and try to perk meself up a bit:thumbup1:

Honestly Rich Zara's the easiest child to deal with ever! My ex has 2 other kids. One who is now 18 and one whose 16. Naturally as teenagers do they had their moments! I've just realised recently though I'm not as strong (mentally) as I thought I was. Dr's booked for tomorrow afternoon 😊

Johnny mate...just seen your posts..i cannot believe how bad your luck has been:thumbdown: i'm gutted for you:mad: you gave me my final break before i gained full time work and i it touched me how i met such a nice person at the end of my journey...:) You really are genuinely one of the nicest people i have ever met in tree world. I saw how devoted to Zara you are when i spent that time with you and like you and someone else said...she is your ROCK! Like my Son is mine! Be strong JB...and Please..if i can ever help you at all...please don't hesitate to call me and i'll jump on the train to yours...i mean that.

as for myself - I still have a long way to go (cant even see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, let alone the blue-sky, clarity and sunshine I long for).

Keep smiling. :001_smile:

Been there myself several years ago so know what it's like. If you regard it like a any other illness and get proper treatment you'll get better. Many GPs don't have a clue and just throw Prozac or something like it at you. That's the short-term fix but you also need to address what the root causes are - sometimes bad relationships as well as money or other deep-seated worries. You'll make it John - accepting you have a problem is the first big step. Best of luck

Pretty scary when it happens, did you get it checked out or just the hypnotherapy?

Is it something to do with tree work or is it that treework attracts stressy people. I know two other guys who have had stress as well.

I think people who work a lot on their own can find they focus too much on their problems and it overwhelms them - apparantly farmers have one of the highest suicide rates of the professions