stress

Thats me :blushing: only just looking at this thread but that totally explains me sometimes

i suppose i could try make it easier by not working for idiots that do not pay, that really bugs me, chasing and chasing money, yet if i don't do the work i worry about what will come in etc....

1st year on my own at age 22

You need business rules to follow, not what you think is right, thats family morals. They will get you so far but the lack of business knowledge and confrontational skill will cripple you mentally and physically. It may take a few years but it will catch up with you.

Try buying something from a big company, they will read you THEIR terms and conditions, you must follow them, do as they say, if not no banana.

There are people out there that will only use you because they see your weakness, they might mask it at first by making you feel good, giving you tea and biscuits, adding little bits here and there and then when you ask for the money, boom!!!!

The other side of the person will come up, you will fold, grit your teeth, feel terrible and walk away with your head low, tail between your legs so to speak.

Unfortunatley a lot of self employed people are Aim to please types, they love folk to be happy with them, thats the reward. But that is not the guy who should be doing the deals, and money collecting.

You have to choose the customers that suit your personality if this is you. How many on here love working at the council houses for £50 and a bacon roll with coffee. yet when you get a £2k job at a big house, all you can focus on is the lack of smiles, and offers of refreshment?:001_rolleyes:

Its not meant to be easy, we just feel it should be all the time as the job is so good, and when it is good, its awesome. But then something doesnt go right, aahhhhhhh the world hates me:laugh1:

Re learn the first word that we learn as an infant but get drummed out of us, and that word is 'no '.:001_smile:

It's late by my standards (23:15) and I'm staying up as I was supposed to be picking my Wife up from the Italian where I dropped her at 8. She's just 'phoned to say her and her mates are off on the piss and can I pick them up when they're done plus take one home and another to the ferry. I've got to be up at 5!

This is what stresses me out. I told her the "no" word, but I won't rest...