Mobile phone recommendations

csservices

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s. Though it is a great phone, the battery life is shocking! It's usually down to about 15% by bed time and that's from fairly normal use. Apparently the 5c battery is far better and batteries on the Samsungs are meant to be brilliant too. Food for thought.

Do you shut all your apps down? :001_tt2:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree with bolam here. iPhones are great. Lifeproof cases are the best I've had. Had th griffin ones and others but lifeproof beats them all hands down. Very little extra size, 2m waterproof and hasn't got an annoying rubber strip on the outside that comes off and doesn't pull your pocket inside out when you pull it out. Well worth the cash IMO. You can get them for the samsung phones too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391379440.770428.jpg.16d6a98b1436f6c98d1ddabf98254003.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point div, kids told me about that one!

Bluetooth off as well.

Yip there's probably more things as well but can't remember them..

I use my phone all day.. Emails Facebook ebay and so on and it lasts all day. And turn off the % thing next to the battery because it will get you down watching it :sneaky2:

iPhone charges in no time. Eats the battery in about the same time.

If you turn down the brightness, then turn off 3G, email push/fetch and location services it's not too bad.

I'd rather plug it in more lol. Agreed with vehicle charger. Charge overnight then as required during the day with fag lighter