Mobile phone recommendations

csservices

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I switch absolutely everything off and keep brightness right down, agreed, it helps but you shouldn't have to be doing this with a brand new phone! Grr! 😡😖😩

Do u have good signal? If it's always looking for signal that kills it to:thumbdown:

Sony xperia sp, had it about 9 months now, have bashed it, droped it, havent tryed drowning it but its stood up to the soggy mess of my pocket when workin in torrential rain just fine. Or go for waterproof version, xperia L (I think). Dam good phone, always has signal, battery lasts all day even with regular use, just leave it on charge at night. Only issue is I strugfle to find casw for it. Hope it helps.

I just get anything thats going free because i always drown the damn things. None of my mobiles have ever had inbuilt cameras or internet

Might get an iPigeon next :laugh1:

Sony experian F1 waterproof if not bulletproof so will need a case you can put them under water to take photos which will be ideal for a job that i may be doing on a river.

and now orange are part of EE ask to go on there tarriff. 4g if you can get it. have a lot more to offer unlimited calls texts and 5kb of data usage on some tarrifs. if you do get one take out the insurance the phones are £600 to replace

Edited by hedgesparrow

Thanks for the advice guys, I've only recently moved onto newer technology, currently using wifes old Nokia N8, only got that because I shut my samsung solid in the bootlid of the car after changing into my chainsaw trousers and smashed the screen :001_rolleyes: I shall have a browse on the Orange website before I ring them and see whats available :thumbup1:

I have the Samsung galaxy ace 2, its nice and compact and battery lasts untill I get home on normal use but it does freeze up alot, very good for facebook etc but could do with a bigger screen, I would go for the s3 or s4 next time

Sent from my galax..............bollocks it froze again, iphone next time