Stag do help

Tom Richards

A mate of mine went on a stag do to Prague. The groom had no idea what they had staged, they were driving from the airport down a country lane and were ambushed by what looked like the Mafia. They were all made to lay face down in a field with guns to the backs of their heads , the groom actually messed himself while the others were having trouble holding back the laughter. The guy with gun to the grooms head just said in broken english "welcome to Prague" Then on to a hotel with drink and whores :)

A little bit like this but a lot stronger

Groom's terror as he is kidnapped by 16 masked men in stag prank while driving with his fiancee in country lane | Mail Online

Bob

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a mate of ours 2 black fist dildos and forced him to wear a Union jack suit with them duct taped to his arms. We found this hilarious for exactly 30 seconds. It took him 30 seconds for him to realise that he could use them to beat the life out of us.

for location - i would say llangollen for the AT stuff - lots to do around here/there and chester/liverpool for the lash up. (chesters got a ladies club - which i took my groom to)

OR Shrewsbury - lots of activities based nearby and the nightlife is acceptable...

but if its clubbing liverpool leeds or london.

Hey Tom,

I used to work and live near Aviemore up in Scotland as a raft guide, Great place and always good for a stag do. Loads to do from rafting, canyoning, paint balling, off roading etc the list goes on. Great for a night out too, how many of you are there?

Cheers fellas I think I will look into the ex moor one and the stuff on Wales. There will be 10-15 I think jack I was thinking a of Scotland and then a night out in edinburgh but didn't want a massive amount of driving as we will all fell as rough as a badgers arse the next day and most of us would need to get back to derby. How far up is Aviemore?