Paleo diet for arborists

Steve Bullman

Everything that was available before agriculture.

What a silly diet, everyone knows you can't get dinosaur meat anymore unless you live by Jurassic park:001_rolleyes:

Since dinosaur was the staple food of the caveman I can't see working tbh.

Good luck though.:thumbup1:

What a silly diet, everyone knows you can't get dinosaur meat anymore unless you live by Jurassic park:001_rolleyes:

Since dinosaur was the staple food of the caveman I can't see working tbh.

Good luck though.:thumbup1:

:lol: We have only had agriculture for about 10,000 years.

You need to be thinking "hunter gather" not "cave" man :lol:

Milk, spuds and grain are very new on the grand scale of things.

I love bread and spuds, but hate the way they make me feel.

I lost weight hoping to loose the bloated, lethargic feeling I get, but its was not weight it was diet, if I fast I feel great.

I'm hoping cutting carbs will give me the great feeling all the time not just when fasting, time will tell.

It may be that some cope with carb better than others, if your happy as you are great, I would like to feel better than I do, so will give it a go :thumbup1:

Been on it for 4mths, no longer get sugar highs and lows kike used to from bread. Smoked salmon and scrambled egg brekky yumyum. Lost18lb within 4wk and kept off to..but that was doing arb work and marine training. Sweet potato is another saviour. No mood swings now either through low sugar. All about planning food intake when shopping. Worst case scenario when at work, buy cpack chicken, bag carrots, bit french dressing and some nuts for the whole foods fulfilment. Watch out for 'carb flu' aftertwo - three wks. Proper groggy,but after that its fantastic. You wont loOk back.

Havnt read all posts but do not see it as a diet,its a way of life. I posted few onths back about the paleo way,cant remember thread title. Eating out is a doddle swap chip pots for bowl veg,cover in oil or whatever. You do not have to ae totally anal about hunter gatherer only mindset, the sauces arent that detrimental to the benefits. Read up about it. Read about effects of bread on digestive systenm an you can eat brown rice to.

I don't really see it as a diet, more a decision to only eat natural

I

I

This is exactly why I'm giving it a try.

My wife discovered the primal blueprint which has started the ball rolling.

She bought this book for her kindle called the paleo primer

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

90% of the fruit and veg we eat today bears very little resemblance to the original, due to extensive selective cross breeding. Todays fruit and veg contain lots of sugars. To be on a true paleo diet, you need to be eating, crab apples, sloes, sea kale, medlers, nettles,seaweed, blackberries and road kill lol

Not sweet potatoes and juicy hybrid raspberries..