arb waste/fire wood market place?

onyx landscaping/fencing

I been delivering artic bulker loads mixed soft wood arb waste that is destined for bonfire in yard.

Had good response from everyone I told about it.

Woods free. Just charge for hour it takes to load it and haulage..

hi there fella I PM'ed before do you ever come dorset way? if so how much would it be for a load delivered just out side Dorchester?

thanks Gary

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do get sick and tired of people stoping and asking for free wood whenever we are working road side, they look at you like you've shot their dog when you say no.

They often park must inappropriately and come wondering under the tree, meaning we need to stop working, so IME the public very often do "get in the way".

Happy new year to you too :001_smile:

Really?

We put signs up saying please steal this wood, I would rather it was heating someones house and I was helping out a fellow human than having to handball it or hiab it on van, trip over it endlessly at yard have to keep pushing it up and eventually find a home for it, even though I'm well endowed with kit to shift it its nothing but hassle the moment it on the deck, I make money from cutting trees down not making wood, if it was vis-versa I would go back to buying standing timber.

Hi guys we are interested in taking away arb waste that you guys don't want or are fed up of tripping over. We have access to lorries with hiabs for any bigger stuff but interested in the anything going soft and hardwood midlands area. Thanks guys

Where abouts in midlands?

Really?

We put signs up saying please steal this wood, I would rather it was heating someones house and I was helping out a fellow human than having to handball it or hiab it on van, trip over it endlessly at yard have to keep pushing it up and eventually find a home for it, even though I'm well endowed with kit to shift it its nothing but hassle the moment it on the deck, I make money from cutting trees down not making wood, if it was vis-versa I would go back to buying standing timber.

Yes really,

Any liftable lengths up to 6' goes on my boiler, meaning I've not paid for heating in 20+years.

All timber in lengths is sold by the arctic load.

I also don't want have to cover someone untrained collect timber from my site on my RA.