Tricky one.....

Acg128

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See what you got done in an hour, crack on an hour more and you will be finished, I personally think you were over complicating things in your mind, like others said it looked to me like you should have it done in a morning and be in the cafe by 11 .no cranes no helicopters no problem,a couple of sheets of ply on the oil tank make sure to protect the tap ( I have seen one snapped off ) and get it slapped out:thumbup1:

Got there at 3 alone gets dark at 4, every now and then you get a job which you over think but in my opinion it's safer considering every possibility. Been told price is irrelevant.. What sort of figures would you boys charge? Emergency job etc. Cheers

Reading past posts on emergency jobs. You go in make safe as needed and either go back later or someone else finishes. Considering the season customer is fortunate to of had quickish service. A high proportional of the working population will not be in a fit state to drive never mind work.

Reading past posts on emergency jobs. You go in make safe as needed and either go back later or someone else finishes. Considering the season customer is fortunate to of had quickish service. A high proportional of the working population will not be in a fit state to drive never mind work.

You think thats been "made safe"??

Not being funny, but to me it just looks like the easy bits been done and the bit that really needs doing (the stuff above the roof) is still there.

Ok ok, if I'm honest, I'd pump through the bottom stems with the 46 at head height and run out the way, use my Jedi master mind steering non hinged undercuts and fix the gutter with my plug key standing on the huge pile of brash :biggrin:

The force in you is strong mr blair....Not sure the plug spanner would be able to fix the tank with a branch speared through it though....:lol: