A quick Hello from Croatia

Stompy

We have had some great holidays in Croatia, Started in the Istria Peninsular then down to Dubrovnik and ended up six years on the trot in Tucepi near Markaska.

Met some lovely people and had some laughs driving in to Bosnia and over to the Plitvic Lakes.

Good luck to you - we were one of the first people in after the war and the locals were great, very friendly - going back this year again - bit like a home from home now:thumbup:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum, looks like a great place you have there.

Let's see some photos of your furniture making as well

Ok, only got a few pics on my phone at the mo, not the best shots and not a great selection. My portfolio is on the pc, which is still in a box, somewhere!!!

Anyway...

Oak and Tiger brown Oak triple gun cabinet....

DSC_2183_zpsc6e7d34e.jpg

Boat refit - Burr Walnut, Beech and Jet black formica.....

DSC_0113_zps29a40b56.jpg

Pippy Oak fitted cupboards.....

DSC_2470_zps0afedcf2.jpg

Kids play house - Waney edged larch cladding, cedar roof shingles

DSC_0218_zps7f312de0.jpg

Kitchen Island unit - European Oak (tinted & lacuered) AC Coloured laquered spray main carcass

DSC_1231_zpsd0b5ffe6.jpg

Big shelving unit.....

DSC_0776_zpsb1c42b06.jpg

That'll do for now.... thanks again for the welcomes, friendly place here :)

Sure, only got the ones from the advert at the mo.....

Contra_zps2585f974.jpg

contra2_zpsa1cef3ff.jpg

Seems to be alot of Contra's 090's and 070's for sale here.....

Nice saw, looks in good nick, parts are a bit of a bugger to obtain though, could you post a photo of the green tag (if it has one still) and the cylinder (without all the covers). I do have a piston, cylinder, cowling, cover, front handle, rear handle, muffler, rear clasp, and much more if you need any parts, as I converted mine to an 090

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Green with envy ( in a nice way ) . What a life you have in front of you ! . You are a long time dead . Make the most of it bud ...as I know you will !

Thanks mate, a lot of hard work ahead to get this place in order but well worth it. It's absolutely stunning and the folks here are great.... feel right at home.

If any of the lot are ever out this way feel free to drop by, our door is always open and theres always food, drink and a bed for any weary travelers :001_smile: