Compulsory drugs testing

arbogrunt

Although I do not have any RDT in place with my company, I would not hirer anyone that would do harm to them self's or my company at all. With the addiction of drugs so bad here in the states it does not pay and never will for the employer or society as a whole to employ persons ready and willing to do anything they can to destroy their lives and take as many down with them as they can. They do they can and they will.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT DOPE!

elg.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

destroy their lives and take as many down with them as they can. They do they can and they will.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT DOPE!

elg.

altough i see your point elg it seems a bit harsh on a dope smoker no? who are they taking down with them while smoking a bit of weed? its probably home grown and doesnt affect anyone but themselves. I used to smoke a power of it and i wouldnt harm a fly so i dont see where you are going with that last comment:confused1:

I've known a few dope smokers over the years, I think the name is pretty apt.

:lol: well cant deny that, i was well dopey when i smoked it. pretty glad i dont smoke it anymore but honestly i dont see the harm in it, once the effect wears off there is no difference in the person unlike the paranoia and madness that comes with coke and other drugs of that type.

:lol: well cant deny that, i was well dopey when i smoked it. pretty glad i dont smoke it anymore but honestly i dont see the harm in it, once the effect wears off there is no difference in the person unlike the paranoia and madness that comes with coke and other drugs of that type.

Do you not find a lot of dope smokers are really paranoid mate? All the ones I know won't go to the pub or owt like that and just sit in their pit playing on playstations haha

Do you not find a lot of dope smokers are really paranoid mate? All the ones I know won't go to the pub or owt like that and just sit in their pit playing on playstations haha

yea i know plenty like that but thats just laziness, nothing to do with paranoia. If a dope smoker is paranoid then my guess is he was a bit like that before and maybe the dope heightened the paranoia but in general they just get .... ummm.. dopey

I know smokers that are very intelligent and very successful business men. They only smoke occassional and never when working.

Anyone who smokes at work is simply putting his work colleagues at risk and himself.

What you do in your own time is no concern of anyone elses, I personally think alcohol is 10 times worse a drug than weed

Smoking and driving is as bad as drink driving

I personally think alcohol is 10 times worse a drug than weed

Smoking and driving is as bad as drink driving

Now there is some truth that will hurt :001_tt2:

if i was to smoke 10 joints i would be in no worse a state than if i just smoked a couple but try doing that with alcohol and see the difference.