Stolen round Wood !!

Stubby

My mate Kieth had about a grands worth of stacked round wood vanish last week . Stacked on West Dean Estate . He had paid for it already . Now its gone . They must have gone in with an 8 wheeler and just loaded it up in broad daylight thinking it would look normal ...and it worked . What the hell; can you doe ????:thumbdown:

My mate Kieth had about a grands worth of stacked round wood vanish last week . Stacked on West Dean Estate . He had paid for it already . Now its gone . They must have gone in with an 8 wheeler and just loaded it up in broad daylight thinking it would look normal ...and it worked . What the hell; can you doe ????:thumbdown:

HI STUBBY last winter here on the mendip hill 50ton of beech went and today there was chap cutting trees out of the hedge near us thanks jon

Time for a tracker unit in a length? Plenty of non subscription units about and can be tracked on a phone easy as.

Just to see their face when you cut it open!:biggrin:

The odds in favour of it ever being found in a timber stack would be needle in a haystack?

A mate has a fully operational Chainsaw in his truck fitted with tracker and you'd never know? He's been cleaned out a couple of times along with most of his local friends.

If that tracker one goes missing, he'll not be short of a few friends to go and collect!:sneaky2:

Eddie.

Bad news that. Someone must have seen something,why not put some signs up appealing for witnesses.

I don't know if any one saw anything but if they did it would look kinda normal ....loading/unloading round wood in that situation

I don't know if any one saw anything but if they did it would look kinda normal ....loading/unloading round wood in that situation

I know what you mean but if he puts signs up saying theft of timber, someone might have seen it and could provide a reg number or even colour of lorry.

The police do put up signs saying burglary in the area and ask for witnesses.

Could even put flyers through any nearby properties doors. Would be worth a try me thinks.