hot weather drinks

Rod

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plenty of water and some isotonic lucozade. but i usually take the really nice days off and enjoy them with the family, i would rather go to work on a crap day. probably beacause i play in the tractor when its cold and wet

:ohmy: Says the guy who worked today!!!!!!!!!! a beautifully BANK HOLIDAY!!!!:ohmy:

I spent today in the garden with my kids building a zip line :001_cool:

In keeping with my sports science background I can tell you that everyone should be drinking 1.5 litres of liquid a day. But for us who work hard and so sweat more we need to consume much more. Normal day I'm doing 2 litres of squash and any tea the customer makes. As it gets warmer we need to consume more. The more dehydrated we get the less we concentrate etc and so more accidents happen. I won't bore you with more but keep the fluids up.

I find a Sigg bottle has enough room for a Karabiner and so easy to get into the tree.

Gatorade, my brother baught me some back from when he was in the Gulf. Its excelent the only problem is that it isnt avaliable over here but you can get it on ebay.

Is this the same Gatorade??

Gatorade

If so its in every shop i go in these days up here

warm muggy day to day doing street tree re pollards:crying:

All i could drink today was this went through 4 cans!!!!!

seen it in a shop had to have it then had to go back for more:biggrin:

hope your not a ginger beer alchoholic????? the governments trying to stop peoples benifits. so keep it quiet.................

only kidding:lol: